dragon ball worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragon ball worlds

The story takes place 1, 000 years after the death of all of the Z fighters. Come and create your own fighter and became a Z fighter or try and take over the universe.

Homespecial characteristics I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

special characteristics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
travishogsed
Admin

special characteristics Empty
PostSubject: special characteristics   special characteristics I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 am

These are the special characteristics that your character can pick from, but feel free to come up with your own as long as they are approved by an admin when they check your app.

Physical

Toughness: The user is tougher then most others making it harder to knock him out or kill.

Enhanced Speed: The user is faster than most others of his power level.

Enhanced Strength: The user is stronger than most others of his power level.

Flight: The user can use their energy to fly.

Last edited by travishogsed on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballworlds.board-directory.net
travishogsed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: special characteristics   special characteristics I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:14 am

Mental

Energy Sense: The user has they ability to sense energy. (must have been on earth or namek be an earthling or nemakian in order to have this ability or add it to your character)

Energy Hide: the user has they ability to hide their real power level. (same rules as they above)

ADHD: the user has attention deficit hyper disorder which makes gives them more energy (10 points) but also makes it harder for them to concentrate on certain things. (also they can not sit still they will always be moving some part of their body)

Rage: The user's power level increase when they get angry. (doubles for 3 posts and must have saiyan blood)

Pride: The user is very prideful not accepting help from any one, and is determined that he/she is the best, and will fight through broken bones and heavy damage to prove it. (most saiyans from vegeta have this)

Phobia: The user is afraid of certain things to the point were they are frozen with fear of it when they see it.

Transformation Mastery: The user has mastered one or more transformations. (changlings are they only ones that can start with this ability seeing how they are they only race that starts with a transformation)

Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: special characteristics   special characteristics I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Technology

Scouter: This is a device that allows people to tell others power level.

Rejuvenation Chamber: The user has access to a Rejuvenation Chamber which will heal some one from the brink of death in 1 day.

Laboratory: The user has access to a Laboratory. This will grant them the ability to create or have a chance at inventing any new Technology.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: special characteristics   special characteristics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

special characteristics
Page 1 of 1