dragon ball worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragon ball worlds

The story takes place 1, 000 years after the death of all of the Z fighters. Come and create your own fighter and became a Z fighter or try and take over the universe.

HomeZorn the saiyan  I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zorn the saiyan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
travishogsed
Admin

Zorn the saiyan  Empty
PostSubject: Zorn the saiyan    Zorn the saiyan  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:55 am

Name: Zorn
Date of Birth: 4/13
Race: Saiyan
Alignment: neutral
Space Craft: Saiyan

Looks:
Zorn the saiyan  Vlc-zorn
Zorn wears a cape as an honer to him from the king as one of his royal guards, but he will ditch the cape when he gets into a fight so that it won't hinder his fighting ability's. He has spiky hair and is always in his saiyan battle armor. His scouter has a green screen that tells him how strong his opponent is.

Personality: Zorn is smart always trying to out think his opponent. He always tries to have a back up plane just encase something happens an they original plane fails. He will wait and see what is opponent is able to do while coming up with his plane. He is also a ruthless killer and won't hesitate to kill if he has to but prefers not to so that he can gain information on his opponent after the battle encase he has to fight another one.

Out side of battle Zorn is a quit type of person he talks when in a crowed but does not look for conversation. He will answer questions and follow orders to the T if they come from a higher ranked fighter. He will also help his fellow fighters as long as they are not being an embarrassment to the race. He will jump in a battle with out cause because of his heritage he loves to fight, and because of this he has a massive power that gets bigger and bigger with each fight that he does. He also spends most of his free time training in the saibaman training room as well.

Power Level: 7,500
Fighting Style: Calculating
Special Characteristics:
-Scouter- Zorn wears a Scouter that allows him to find people and tell how much energy they have.
-Flight- Zorn is able to use his energy to fly.
-Great ape control- Zorn has learned to control himself in his great ape form.
-Tail- Zorn has advanced beyond his weakness of his tail.
-Enhanced Speed: Zorn is faster than most others of his power level.
-Rage: Zorns power level increase when they get angry. (power level doubles for 3 posts and must have saiyan blood)
Pride: Zorn is very prideful not accepting help from any one, and is determined that he/she is the best, and will fight through broken bones and heavy damage to prove it. (most saiyans from vegeta have this)

Attacks

Energy Attacks
Spoiler:

Physical Attacks
Spoiler:

Weapons

History and Rp Sample
History:
Birth
Zorn was born on planet Vegeta with a normal power level of 200. His father thought that he would be a great fighter and went and talked to the king. He begged for the king to let his son join the ranks of the saiyan army when he got old enough. The king agreed on one condition that he had to be more powerful than one of the new recruit Zorns father agreed to the deal, and went home and started to building a training room for Zorn.
Child Hood
Zorn had nothing that resembled even a normal saiyan child hood. His father would take him out to the wastes of vegeta and they would fight some times they would stay out their for days. Zorn developed several attacks while training with his father. His fathers training was tough and hard on him forcing him to come up with planes to try and defeat him, but with the constant fights Zorns power grew to extreme lengths for his age. By the time that he was 7 he had already developed his own death move the atomic blast. with it he finally defeated his father, and his father gave him one last lesson while they were out in the wast lands. His father tout him how to create a fake moon and control him self in his great ape form. He also trained him to get Reid of his one weakness his tail. After countless days of training it no longer hurt for his tail to be grabbed.
low-level fighter
Upon completing his fathers training zorn went to go and test him self to see if he could enter the saiyan army. He had to fight one of the new recruits like the king had said. It wasn't a hard battle but Zorn did have to use his Atomic Blast attack which nearly killed his opponent. This caught they eye of the king and had him continue his training with in the palace. Zorn quickly rose through the ranks of the Saiyans with a lower power level then most of themm but with his constant planing he was able to devise plans that would allow him to make the best of his ability's and defeat his opponents. Now he serves has one of they palace guards and takes orders from the king himself.

Rp Sample: It was a normal day on planet vegeta. Zorn was out in the wast lands with his father training. He was trying to develop his own attack while his father rested in their tent. He walked out on to an old buildings roof and started to gather energy into his right hand. While he had his arm straight out aiming at another building across the plane, but each attack wasn't strong enough for him they would just go right through the building or blow up some of it. "god what is wrong with this. why can't i make this attack work. maybe it has something to do with what how im charging my energy" Zorn thinks to him self while he scratches his head.

He then bends his arm in towards his chest with his palm facing his chest. He starts to gather energy in his hand until he can't gather no more. "their that is all of the energy i have left" Zorn says to himself. he then swings his arm out at the building releasing the energy at the same time firing at the building. Zorn then passed out from lack of energy. he then wakes up in the tent with his father sitting in a chair next to his bed. "so your awake finally huh that was some blast you fired out their" his father said with a look of satisfaction. "what do you mean" Zorn said. "that blast you fired it left a pretty good size create were that building used to be. have you picked a name for it yet" his father said. "no i haven't but i'm going to go and see this creater for my self" Zorn says while he walks out side of the tent.

Zorn walks out to were he was standing on the roof, and looked out to were the building was standing but all that he found was a giant creater were the building used to stand. wow he was right that is big their is nothing left of anything out their Zorn thinks to him self as he turns around trying to think of a name for they attack. when his father said that that blast must have been atomic to do that much damage, and then it hit him. "I know what i'm going to call it now" Zorn yelled to his father. "really what are you going to call it" his father says. "Atomic blast" Zorn says to his father while walking back to the tent to get some rest before his training starts.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballworlds.board-directory.net

Zorn the saiyan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dragon ball worlds :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: